Friday, October 5, 2012

18 and Over Book Blogger Follow ~ BDSM Themes

 
Question Of The Week: With all the hype about BDSM themed books lately thanks to the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, what is one BDSM that you think is better? Or if you haven't read 50Shades, what is a BDSM themed book that you would recommend over it?
 
I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey yet, though I do own the first book in E-book format.  Since I haven't read Fifty yet I am going to recommend ANY of Lorelei James' Rough Rider series.  The McKay's are good with not only their hands but also ropes, cuffs, popsicles as well as various pieces of fruit just to name a few things. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie,

    Happy #FF Friday. Thanks for visiting my blog and following! I'm following back via GFC! I haven't read Lorelie James, I'll have to look her up. :-) Have a great weekend! 

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    http://shelfaddiction.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are twins in our answers! Can't wait for next installment in the series!
    Newest follower! Can't wait to check out your blog more!
    Thanks for stopping by Crazy Book Slut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Sounds goo to me! I haven't read any of those books year, but they're already on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh the rough riders! That is on my TBR for sure. I've been meaning to start it, can you really beat sexy cowboys?

    I haven't read the 50 shades books and have no desire to.

    new follower

    Amanda

    Lets Get Romantical

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me Goose!.....