Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Follow #1

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
 
I like to keep things simple.  My goal for both of my blogs (I also book blog at The Paranormal Palace) is to rebuild my readership after taking an extended book blogging vacation.  For me personally, this is a really fun hobby.  When it starts to feel like a job that is the point at which I need to re-evaluate things.  I guess part of what I love about book blogging is making new friends who share a common interest with me which is books.  If I turn into a "big" book blogger, so be it.  If not it's all good.
 
What about you? What are some of your blogging goals?
 
If you are a new follower please let me know.  I look forward to making new book blogging friends :) 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. New Follower! I just love meeting new book bloggers out there. I hope reviewing never turns into a job for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Welcome back! :D

    new follower and here's my FF for the week!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first FF!

    I'm following you now. This is my FF

    Lectus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging :-) Glad you made it. Love connecting with other people too!

    New follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the answer! Do it for your enjoyment. If it's not fun anymore, there's no point!
    New follower. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower! Welcome to FF! Blogging is definitely meant to be fun. That's most important.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blogging as a hobby too and just to share my love for books :)
    new follower :)

    here's our FF
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answer! New follower!
    My Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine's for fun too but there is a lot of work involved. I'm a new follower via GFC and would love for you to visit me whenever you get a chance.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me Goose!.....